Looks like they are now through February 9, 2006. We are so close I can hardly stand it!! Let's hope for a referral in October. As soon as we get it, after I change my pants, I will shout it to the world!
Oh this is fantastic!!! Only 7 more days!!! I keep hoping and praying that you guys get little Madeline soon. Oh goodness, just think you may have another bundle of joy to celebrate Christmas with this year!!!
2 comments:
Oh this is fantastic!!! Only 7 more days!!! I keep hoping and praying that you guys get little Madeline soon. Oh goodness, just think you may have another bundle of joy to celebrate Christmas with this year!!!
Are you ready for two???!!!
Love you! Keep us all posted!
I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear that you've heard. One more month, or sooner would be ok too.
Love ya and keeping you in my prayers.
Terri
Post a Comment