The latest rumors on the China Adopt Talk website say that one agency in the US is fairly confident China will give referrals through February 17, and these should be released in early October. That would include us! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but it's too late for that, besides I've spent over two years with them down! If not in October we are fairly confident we'll get it in November. I can't wait!!!!
2 comments:
I'm am so excited for your family. I check China Talk almost every day, hoping to see their page change. I know you have been waiting for your daughter for so long and it's ok to have your hopes up. I have mine up for you too. I can't wait for you to get the call. I know she's beautiful and will be so blessed to be raised in such a loving christian home. God has so much in store for her and it's only begining by choosing you to be her parents. She is so blessed as I am sure your family will be by her too. Ok, you know me, I'm going to get teary eyed. Love ya. Terri
Jenny you are an inspiration to me. I hope and pray that we will get to meet litlle Madeline soon. I think that this little girl will be completely spoiled with love not only by your family, but her extended family of friends who already love and adore her, and we havn't even met her yet. Your friend Amber
Post a Comment