I'm just off work and pulling up to see if anything changed. I saw the rumor about the 15th being included and also the rumor about only doing one day due to the formula scare. I was so upset last night thinking only one day. I so hope the 15th is not the cut off. Keeping my fingers crossed for LID 02/16 at least. I am so excited that if not this month next month you could be holding her picture. Sending a hug your way and a prayer. LYLAS
Oh my gosh!!! Jenny that is really exciting. I am going to be praying really hard for you guys to get your special girl. Lots of luck, and you have to let me know what happens.
I just saw where one agency is saying they may have a package on Monday. Please oh please ! I guess you'll know soon iF it's this month or not. On pins and needles for you.
Oh I wish you guys luck...I just saw on Rumour Queen that referrals are coming in up to the 15th...COMMON 2/16!!!! The end is so close! I'm praying for you guys!
I am keeping you also in my prayers today. It's like your in the delivery room and your waiting to see if the baby will arrive today. come on the 16th. I am watching the rumors also.
5 comments:
I'm just off work and pulling up to see if anything changed. I saw the rumor about the 15th being included and also the rumor about only doing one day due to the formula scare. I was so upset last night thinking only one day. I so hope the 15th is not the cut off. Keeping my fingers crossed for LID 02/16 at least. I am so excited that if not this month next month you could be holding her picture. Sending a hug your way and a prayer.
LYLAS
Terri
Oh my gosh!!! Jenny that is really exciting. I am going to be praying really hard for you guys to get your special girl. Lots of luck, and you have to let me know what happens.
I just saw where one agency is saying they may have a package on Monday. Please oh please ! I guess you'll know soon iF it's this month or not. On pins and needles for you.
Terri
Oh I wish you guys luck...I just saw on Rumour Queen that referrals are coming in up to the 15th...COMMON 2/16!!!! The end is so close! I'm praying for you guys!
Love,
Cassie
I am keeping you also in my prayers today. It's like your in the delivery room and your waiting to see if the baby will arrive today. come on the 16th. I am watching the rumors also.
Love ya guys. Sending a big hug your way.
Terri
Post a Comment