Monday, November 3, 2008

No News Not Good News


We have yet to get our travel assignments and I am antsy to say the least.  Now that we have a picture, which I talk to every day, I'd really like to talk to her in person, see her eyes sparkle in person, hold her little hands.....in person!  We have tons to do in the meantime, and while Grammy was here this weekend we added and amended the lengthy to-do list.  We are hoping to take some baby items to donate to the orphanage with us, and I've started a pile (shown here) of that and other things we hope to fit in our luggage.  I admit traveling to a country as foreign as China has me nervous, making sure we remember to take all we are required to.  I'm nervous now so that hopefully once we are on the plane I can look forward to visiting this beautiful, historically rich country and most importantly to meeting little Madeline. 

1 comment:

Traci said...

Hi! I just stumbled onto your blog and wanted to first say congratulations on your baby girl. She's so beautiful and you guys must be so incredibly excited.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I grew up in Southern Idaho. In a little town south of Twin Falls. My husband and I are now living in CA, but my family are all still there, and we visit at least once a year. My Idaho roots run deep!

Just wanted to say hi and congrats!