Monday, October 13, 2008

Meet Zhuang Lu Ren, AKA Madeline!


FINALLY today our Fed Ex arrived, not without a little drama!  She looks like a little buddha all bundled up in several layers of clothing.  She was born November 29, 2007 and we will probably be celebrating her 1st birthday with her in China!  I sure can't wait to see that serious face smile!  To say we are excited does not even skim the surface of our emotions that go back at least the three years of our log in.  I can not stop sharing the news with everyone I know, but please feel free to pass it on.  The orphanage describes her as sometimes obstinate, loves music and laughs out loud.  Love it!  We'll share more as we know more.  Still not sure when we travel but hope to know soon, perhaps over Thanksgiving, so she'll be home for Christmas!  

13 comments:

Villanueva Family said...

She's Beautiful. Well at least you know she's very warm. I think it's great that she loves music. I know how important music has always been to you. She takes after her mommy. Don't worry I have been telling everyone and they are thrilled for you too. My parents and the rest of the family said to tell you congrats.

I hope you travel around her first birthday. What a great birthday present that would be to be home with her family.
Keeping the family in my prayers.

keep me updated.

Terri

Lindstrom crew said...

Congratulations....she is precious. She is a perfect Thanksgiving present. We're so happy for you!

Mendy said...

She is beautiful! So worth the wait. I have been checking your blog since you posted your wonderful referral news on RQ. Congratulations to you and your famliy. Hoping for a speedy travel.
Mendy
(RQ poster)

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your little miracle!!! She is so sweet!!!

Don and Be said...

Congratulations to you and Madeline!

Tami said...

What a sweet, sweet surprise!
She is absolutely precious.
Blessings!
Tami
(RQ lurker)

Cassie and Lou said...

Oh I'm so happy for you guys. I am so excited to meet my newest neice. I couldn't think of a better reason to be thankful this year...and what a great Christmas present...your family is so blessed!!!

Also what a great Birthday present for Madeline...she gets to meet you and Kevin and spend it with you guys! Oh, I'm really so excited and happy for you. I can't wait to hear more!

What does Big Brother Leo think about all this? I know he doesn't "get it" but...

Love you
Cassie

fuzzandfuzzlet said...

She is adorable.

Ashley said...

She is beautiful! Congrantulations!

- Ashley (RQ lurker)

Lauree said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! How exciting! Now begins the real craziness-preparing for travel! good luck!
Lauree (RQ Poster)

Anonymous said...

We're in Idaho waiting too!! Congrats to your family - she's wonderful!!

Paige
waiting for Addie
11/20/06

Ava Baby said...

Congratulations- what a wonderful surprise!! Wishing you speedy travel to bring home beautiful Madeline!

Nina said...

Your daughter is beautiful. Congratulations, and I hope you get to travel soon!