Saturday, June 7, 2008

China Update

Great news!  We just received word that China processed 10 days worth of applications during the month of May.....this is a huge leap!  They are now at January 23 of 2006, and again our date is February 16 2006.  They are still calling for a 36 month wait now on getting the referrals, but if things continue at this pace we could get a referral in a few months.....we'll see!  

2 comments:

Cassie and Lou said...

Oh this is wonderful news!!! I do hope you get your little girl soon. Now will they take time off from processing the applications due to the Olympics?

Villanueva Family said...

This is great news. I will continue to keep your family and daughter in my prayers. I can't believe that maybe in a few months you will know what your little girl looks like. I can't wait.

Terri