Be Joyful in Hope, Patient in Afflicition, and Faithful in Prayer -- Romans 12:12
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Join us in the journey....
This is our new blog to journal our journey to our daughter, Madeline. We began the adoption process nearly three years ago and submitted our paperwork to China in February of 2006. At the time, the wait for a referral was about nine months, but some changes in China's program have lengthened it to more than two years for most families. God's timing has proved perfect, however, as we were able to bring Leo into our family while waiting for Madeline. Leo will be a wonderful older brother and we can't wait to now bring Madeline into our home and lives forever. We estimate that by now, she may have already been born, but as we have not actually been matched with her we know nothing about her, only God does, but she has a name and a place in our hearts. Updates for now may be slow as we don't have much information, but this blog will be especially useful when we are in China. We'll be able to let you know how it's going and post pictures during our two week visit which we hope to make later this year. Thank you for following our journey and supporting us with love and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it!!!!!
I love the idea of this blog. Gods timing is perfect and she will be one very lucky little girl to be joining your family. I can't wait to meet her. I just hope once she does arrive I don't have to wait as long as I have to meet Leo. Can't wait till May to see ya. I will keep your daughter in our prayers. God is just picking out the perfect child for you and that can take time.
LYLAS
Terri
Post a Comment